Sign in to follow this  
matt_corradovr6

seat

my heated leather seat seems like it might be about to break. it rocks a little bit like it has worn from people pushing on the bolstster to get in an dout. is it easy to get them oiut and affect a repair? does anyone know of similar problems or weak areas??

There are little white plastic bits on the legs of the seats which sit in the runners on the chassis and allow the chair to slide forwards and backwards. These can fall off and are designed to wear out (rather than wearing the seat subframe!). They're available from GSF and ECP for a couple of quid. You'll need to take the seat out to fit 'em though... There's 2 per seat and then a different one on the front seat mount which will make the chair rock forwards and backwards if it's gone... ;)

like henny said the white plastic bits make a world of difference, i left one out when i fitted an interior ....very rocky

seats are cumbersome but easy to get out, make sure the placcy bits are located correctly on the runners