Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Calling all BBS RC users!

On the verge of buying my BBS RC's for my Blackberry VR6, - would just like to know if any of u used spacers so as to fill out the arches as the wheels r only 7.5 wide(17' rims). I've seen some pics of the wheels fitted to C's and they look a little lost (too far in) under the arch. Would fitting them with 215 (instead of 205) rubber help matters without running into clearance issues? :?

nice.. getting on the phone tomorrow..

Et35 will fit fine i'm told(g60renshaw), bt if your planning a big brake conversation he ran 5mm spacers so et30... not sure how this would affect to arches at the back if you decided to go with et front and rear

I'm going to gamble and go et35 then run small spacers on the front.

I've got 5mm spacers on mine, and think they should be spaced out more... mainly at the back. Considering making some 15mm or 20mm spacers for them instead.

Thats the impression i got Shilaka - the need for them tobe spaced out a little (esp. at back). What tyres would u fit them with ,205 or 215's?

Not sure if these are the wheels i have,but i had 2 grind some metal off my front calipers (g60) and the back tyres hit my coilovers!

Im running them on myn & have no probs with them at all.. no spacers either, to be honest I wouldnt have major clearance problems if i was to run spacers as its as low as it will go!!!

Just spoke to topgear and they are unable to get them.. bbs have no stock

Strange that, they e-mailed me to tell me they still do them yesterday after i had asked if they had been discontinued????

Probably with a comment ".... we're out of them, but we've got these that are similar" :brickwall: . Yeh , i e-mailed them back and the same guy (JASON) apoligised and told me he had made a mistake! Anyone know of any firm that has a set in stock! :scratch:

yes bbs have stopped importing or making thr rc alloy. i tried to get 2, cos 2 got damaged in the accident. and IF they can get them 204 + vat. each, god dame!

Neil L., affaid not.. if you come across one let me know lol