Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy98

4 pots of joy!!

Any you peeps happen to know if you can get 4 pot callipers behind RH Alurad ZW1's (17'" 5x100's) :?:

I have done a fair bit of searching but come up with "diddley squat"!!

Hmmm, I've been looking into this also and fairly sure the usual Brembo's / Porsche conversions won't fit under...

There was a company mentioned on here a while ago who do 4 pots thats sit under the standard speedlines, can't remember the name but Kevhaywire will probably recall it...

What offset are you running?

They will be 40's, basically got Kevs's old 25mm adaptors/spacers but I was gonna get the machined down to 20's so I got no arch rubbing issues.

However with the advent of 4 pot desire then it maybe best to get arches rolled!!

Any you peeps happen to know if you can get 4 pot callipers behind RH Alurad ZW1's (17'" 5x100's) :?:

I have done a fair bit of searching but come up with "diddley squat"!!

Let you know next weekend :wink: Ordered 30mm spacers just incase,

hhhhmmmmmm.. I could mebbe do a picture diary thingy on how to fit a set of HUGE brakes to a VR ... Including ALL the problems you are likely to encounter in the process , such as the new braided hoses being too short , the new caliper mounting bracket bolts being the wrong thread , caliper-bracket bolt-holes not being tapped correctly , hose-caliper banjo bolt being too short , anti-rattle springs missing from the kit , caliper touching back of disc and the need for spacers to rectify the problem , how to work out how wide the caliper spacers need to be ( and where to get them custom made in SS ) , etc etc etc ;-) .

Let me know if you want me to do a 'how to' on the subject .

wow.. 15 mins to midnight.. i'd better be orf to my bed before the scarey creatures come out to play............

That would be much appreciated Rick just trying to see if its feasible to get 4 pots behind these RW 17's.