Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

LHD speedo cable?

I was just trying to order a new Speedo cable as mine is cracked and looks on its way out.

The problem is my car (Golf G60) is LHD, so the cable is different from a RHD. I assume the only difference is length. Has anyone got any experience with this. I don’t really want to have to go to main dealers and then wait ages for them to order me one. I also don’t want to fit a RHD one to it if the difference in length is a BIG one.

I have tried GSF and GPC. Neither have one in stock.

Could some body with EKTA installed tell me the part number for a Golf G60 LHD Speedo cable. The guy at stealers obviously couldn’t be arsed to check EKTA when I phoned at 5:20pm.

Also while somebody is checking EKTA could they check on the ABS sensors for a Golf G60. I thought they where the same as Corrado ones. But guy at GPC reckons there different and £94!!!!

Can you belive that £94 for 1 ABS sensor!!! Bet that doesnt include VAT either. :roll: :roll:

Again, just go to the dealer! - If they are ordering the part then they'll have to look up the number anyway, that way you can't go wrong...