Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

Cutting MDF Baseboard / Covering in Cloth for Boot Install ?

Hey all,

Someone on here has a post up about cutting a bit of MDF and then covering it in cloth to lie flat on their bootfloor to act as a baseboard for their boot install but I can't find it anywhere, can anyone help me out ?

Cheers,

BigEastSideTartanTimmehG60

Wasn't my post but I fitted a MDF boot floor into my G60 a couple of years ago. Got it level by gluing a batton to the rear panel with "No Nails". I made the boot floor from 2 seperate panels which fit together to make a single boot floor - much easier to remove than a single piece of MDF.

I have a feeling bristolbaron had one done by a chippy (so now has the pattern) in Corsham, didn't you Baz?

He might be able to help, but we're a long way away from you Struan.

Did one in mine, made side panels to to hold the amp. there are some pics of it in the gallery. Dont have the patterns any more but they were pretty simple to make from card. Also made them so that once you take them out you wouldnt know they were ever there as there were no new fixing holes

Wierd! I put a reply up yesterday on this! Was my post you saw, in members gallery, Bristolbaron: update.

Can get more of these cut for £10 a shot, but postage will be pricey!