Sign in to follow this  
ghee60

What ive been doing to my 16v

Looks like you've been busy!

Personal opinion? I would've mounted the crossovers out of sight plus the tweeters further forwards on the door card (if they had to be on the door card) plus that spirally lead running down the dash would annoy me.

Only an opinion, but it looks like you've got it how you want, so top marks! :)

Nice HU.. big fan of the Pioneer stuff.

Definately getting another one when I get my next car.. used to own a P7400MP and it was superb! :)

yup, i would have mounted the tweaters in the dash (original location) but the car had tweakers in the holes already so they have 2 go there or there would have been holes and it will be getting some custom trimmed door cards soon so the crossovers will be moved into the dash, its just a tempory thing, the roadangel gets moved from car to car so the lead will have to stay but i should be getting a spare lead soon which will be fed down the back of the dash and wired in place which will get rid of the annoying dangly wire, the headunit was a bargain its the 7600mp and its a nice unit