Sign in to follow this  
john_wintle

GB on Sonus DAS - PC7424 kit from Autopia!

[align=center]Sonus DAS - PC7424 kit from Autopia![/align]

[align=center]Got a result from the Autopia people!!!! [/align]

[align=center]If we can get 10 people in the GB, then we can get a 20% discount on the item, which in this case is the Sonus DAS.[/align]

[align=center]autopia_1841_782618.gif[/align]

When we have 10 people, we can apply a promotional discount code when you make your individual purchase though a web link. The discount is applied to the goods before the carriage is added on.

Roughly this works out as follows:

DAS kit = £120 delivered

DAS kit + 1 spare Green + 1 spare Blue pad = £131 delivered

DAS kit + 2 spare Green + 2 spare Blue pad = £142 delivered

Remember the exchange rate is about $1.90:£1 at the moment, so make use of it!

It might be a good idea to get another green and blue foam pad, as these are the two that you will use most often.

The discount will be valid if product purchase is over $170 and includes at a minimum Sonus DAS Polisher Kit. Other products can be ordered with it.

Each persion will make their own individual order up and then apply the promotional code that I will supply.

Note that this is a 110v appliance and you will need an appropriate transformer and extension cable from Screwfix, at about £50

I am going to post this on a couple of other forums as well, so we might not need 10 from here... :wink: .....I already have a number of takers elsewhere, so if only a few people on this forum are interested in this, then we will get the discount 8)