Sign in to follow this  
Baz2004

Fuel cut-off switch

Anyone fitted one of these on a 16V?

What fuel line/lines are used? Is it a tricky job to do? I heard you can buy the kit for around £10-£20?

Just stick a switch in line with the fuel pump power feed. Why do you want to fit a cutoff, to stop theft?

I have a couple of cat 2 immoblisers that I have removed and are labelled up. Or I have one of those anti-hijack autowatch immobilisers I could sell you. Hopefully, from tomorrow morning I'll be able to get an unlimited supply of them.

http://abacuscaralarms.co.uk/store/view ... tch%2068Hi

Gavin

Yeah its to prevent someone stealing the car if they get the keys/alarm key. Makes sense to cut off the power to the fuel pump, been looking on vortex too long with - fuel line valve cut off and the likes .

:roll:

The Autowatch guy just left, I now have an account and can supply their products.

I don't want to be a kill joy but anyone interested will need to prove they have the ability to fit the gear before I can let anything go.

This is to protect both myself and the purchaser from a boat load of trouble. :)

Feel free to check out http://www.autowatch.co.uk and get in touch with me and I'll see what i can do.

Gavin

i had a 160rli autowatch on my last corrado and was the most reliable thing on the car, i highly recommend autowatch