Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Forza Motorsport XBOX

Just got this and it seems good so far, not quite so much of a simulater as gran turismo on first impressions, somewhere between that and project gotham. But its got a Corrado slc in it, just working on unlocking it now. 8)

So.. you got the leaked version then Joe.. this isnt on official release till May 19th ;)

Yup, its called a corrado slc, but its rated at 190bhp. Gear ratios seem a bit short, changing to third at 55mph. 8)

Just added coilovers, arb's and a limited slip diff. :)

I downloaded it myself last week - I have yet to actually play it though. After the p1ss-poor demo on the disc free with some magazine I'm prepared for the worst.

Yup, its called a corrado slc, but its rated at 190bhp. Gear ratios seem a bit short, changing to third at 55mph. 8)

Just added coilovers, arb's and a limited slip diff. :)

Make sure you keep a check on the oil Joe, you may want to fit a mocal and a baffled sump as you know what happened last time! :lol:

xbox live is what this game was made for, so dont rate it purely on its single player type, its not where it will shine.. wait for its OFFICIAL release and get online for the real play, oh wait, you cant... scummy pirates.

p.s id keep it quiet, its not out in the u.s until mid may

I played the demo yesterday...its OK, but thats about it. I would agree, XBOX live is what its for. Everyone I saw playing it got really fustrated at how hard it is to handle...they didn't work out that you need to actually break for the corners...

I will be interested to see what mods you can buy for the SLC.

xbox live is what this game was made for, so dont rate it purely on its single player type, its not where it will shine.. wait for its OFFICIAL release and get online for the real play, oh wait, you cant... scummy pirates.

p.s id keep it quiet, its not out in the u.s until mid may

tbh I only get the games to try them out, if I like them I buy them, if not ill delete it. Downloading just saves having to get it from Blockbuster for a night.

I know what your saying about it being made for xbox live, but I really dont see it beating pgr2 for that.

I will be interested to see what mods you can buy for the SLC.

mine is supercharged, lowered on pro suspension, with pro LSD, and lightweight....

just making more money to get decent tyres, and clutch.

oh, and i am beating R32's by about 5-10 secs per track :lol:

i would say its worth getting, and I will be parting with my cash when it is 'officially' released :oops:

Dammit - how did I miss this post and its leak onto Torrents!

Downloading from PirateBay now ;)

Edit: Found a better torrent here

Well, 4mbit broadband paying its way for this month...

Not a bad little game, actually!

Not as slick as GT3 was and I'm guessing GT4 is (not played GT4) but still rather good. Here's some camera-phone shots of my Turbo'd C on the track ;)

(Not got wheels yet, though it is 236bhp ;))

Does look rather nice in real life.

No active spoiler though - and again the brake lights are on the fogs, not in the right place! Juiced was like that too :roll:

I think its a great game well woth getting. I am going to use the corrado for as long as possable(but I guess we will all do that) as for the demo I played that it was on a disc months ago and in my opinion was crap. The full game has better handling than the demo. I will be gettin the game when released as I can play online but I have 2 xboxes