Sign in to follow this  
Dirtysouth

Samco hose's for 16v

Hi guys i am currently looking for some hoses for my cooling system, pref blue. However no ones seems to stock them for corrado 1.8 16v only g60 and vr, They do one for golf 16v however i have been told it does not fit bcoz the rado rad is diffrent? just wondering if any of the 16v guys are using another branded hose?? insted of samco? cheers

I found myn in the classifieds mate.. Im sure some mentioned Amber performance??

just called amber performace only list g60 and vr lol, although the guy did say if i can get 10 people in a group buy they can get them specialy made from samco so that is a possibility. anyone after custom hoses for 16v????

Bally did u go inters? i went with furki we went on sun.

Didn't see you there Bally. I was on the CCGB stand but mooching around the stalls for the afternoon! :offtopic1:

Hey Sam saw yr car, looked sweet.. I didnt get to inters til just before 1pm LOL left abt 6ish...

There is only 1 or 2 pipes different from the mrk 2 golf. All the man pipes are the same on the 16V corrado and any other small pipes needed could be easily made up. I got the couple braded lines for the pipes I was missing from the 16V samco kit.

Baz do u know which ones are diffrent?, its only that Chris at VAG-Tuner said not to buy the golf 16v kit coz its diffrent??

As far as I know its the heater hose is different (longer) and the overflow tank to head is the other one but I used a short braded line for this.

If you get a group together the full set would be ideal but if you want them ASAP for the summer etc then id go for the 16V mrk 2 set there’s no major pipes left out that cant be replaced with braded ones.