Sign in to follow this  
pp137

Rubbing Noise on front end

Hi i finally finished my exams so think it is time to fix my car up so that its safe to drive lol. Currently i'm having problems with the brakes, i found out its the master cylinder on its way out so thats gonna be replaced tomorrow. I got this rubbing noise on the front of the car and i don't know what it could be. I had someone look at it and he goes the hub on the front passenger wheel wasn't very secure, apparently when he jacked the car up, the wheel was allowed to wobble quite a bit (he thought the wheel would drop off when he was driving it lol). Could anyone help me to figure out what the rubbing noise could be, might be the bearings as i doubt these have been changed for a long long time. The sound goes away when i turn the wheel slightly, its only there when i am driving straight and goes in sync with the speed of the car, faster i go the faster the noise goes etc. Please could someone help me!!! Much Appreciated!!! Thanks

Pink$