Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

G-werks / Schrick offer.

Would all those that showed intrest in the schrick oil pans please now contact me as there will be here very shortly.

The final price on these will be £110 +vat and p&p

the spec.

Direct from Germany!

Schrick baffled oil pan for 4 cyl VW's.

Made of the highest quality aluminum and has precisely placed baffles/fins for the best in cooling efficiency and prevention of oil starvation during hard cornering.

Fits: All early pertol 4cyl vw engines:

1.6L 8v

1.7L 8v

1.8L 8v

1.8L 8v G60

1.8L 16v

2.0L 16v

We also have a supply of 268/276 asymectrical camshafts for g60's on special offer these are £180.00 +vat and p&p

for anymore Schrick enquires please feel free to contact us..

Sounds Good

shall i add you on the list sir :wink:

we'll have a chat Daz

But i would say yes for the mo

chris

Here are the pictures of the oil pans for those that requested them .

gwerksschrick002.jpg

gwerksschrick001.jpg

thankyou Darren

What would the implications be if you bottomed out with an aluminium sump pan. With standard ones obviosly they can take a battering but would alumimium shatter???

Not saying that I would as I would be very concerned if my driving or suspension (it's rock solid!!) caused me to do so. And right now I can't afford one anyway - want engine rebuild and big valve head first.

Just wondering worst case scenario???

Im sure these have been TUV'd to a very strict test. Due to the material of the casting they are very very strong. Its true these wont bend like a steel one but i think that a good thing as at least you would know about it when your oil pick-up is blocked by the big dent in you sump In you steel one you would proberly never know untill your engine siezed. also vw must deem them strong enough as all the 20vt engines are running ally sumps - the baffeles now too. :lol: sam give me a call if you looking for head/cam set up as we cn definatly help you there also. thankyou Darren

Will be looking for a head/cam setup in the next few months - Stevemacs made me jealous!!!!! :mrgreen:

Well the offer above for the schrick 268/276 for £180 +vat is a limited offer they are normally at least £30 more expensive. It might be worth you taking advantage of this offer as its now the route you are going to persue. :lol:

g-man, I'll call you about a sump and some other bits this saturday morning... ;)

Those look very smart Darren, wish I wasnt skint need gearbox work before I cant get one of those. Will we be able to get these off you for the forseable future at the same price?