Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

TSR Performance 4 Branch Manifold for G60 - Anyone used one?

Been offered a TSR 4 Branch Unused for my G60.

Have any of you guys had one?? Any feedback before I agree to buy??

Thanks

Sam

they're a pig to fit... They're pretty well made, but you must make sure that your engine mounts are spot on else you may end up cracking the 4 branch... ;)

They should give you a slight torque increase but will help free up any other mods power... 8)

Got a solid front engine mount from JMR. Going to check the others in next few days!

I won't be fitting until I change my head I think as don't want to shear off a bolt in the head which is bound to happen. Might give it a go though as I have all inlet manifold off at the moment anyway.

Dunno - risking shearing those bolts worry me!!!

drop off the front engine mount lower the front of the engine then there a piece os pi55 to fit should take no longer than 2hrs max..

Thanks Darren

If I get it will fit it this weekend just before having the new Longlife Exhaust fitted

drop off the front engine mount lower the front of the engine then there a piece os pi55 to fit should take no longer than 2hrs max..

Oooh, that sounds like the voice of experience there... 8) I'll remember that... :)

yes they are good, but when they get the lambda point welded on, make sure they don't weld it onthe side. they cocked mine up, theres no room in the tunnel, in must be on top and facing the engine. in the end i chopped the end off and sorted out the poxy 2" out let as well. see pic