Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

That is stupidly Low, quality!!!!

Wondered what rims would end up on this, such a hard act to follow but the Borbets look awesome...

Enjoy it...

That is stupidly Low, quality!!!!

Wondered what rims would end up on this, such a hard act to follow but the Borbets look awesome...

Enjoy it...

Cheers man, im loving it like a fat kid loves cakes tbh and the rims are only temp until I can afford the next set ;) 8)

If those are just the temporary im looking forward to seeing the real deal...

This car still in the Pompey area???

If those are just the temporary im looking forward to seeing the real deal...

This car still in the Pompey area???

Yeh they should look good once I have got the cash to buy them and fit them ;)

Yeh its literally 2 roads down from Mike :lol:

Just a quick update, fitted a new interior the other day with mk1retrodubber (cheers dude 8) )

So here are a few quick pics, sorry about the mess on the seats. Interior isnt fully ready yet as it needs a proper clean as its filthy and the front door cards still need to go in but you get the idea

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

hi mate so i dont fill up mikes thread with stuff bout your g60 word of warning very hard and difficult to colour the centres and keep the dish silver i was going to do it and got told by a few wheel experts not too!

have a go thou if thats the way you wanna go if your polishing the outers get some wet and dry from low up to 2000 then belgom them!

what you gonna do with the rear bumper mate get it filled?

like the interior thou mate.

so i went for all over colour in the end and i was very happy with it heres the old girl at the end bloody miss her

newenginebay021.jpg

257255973_4874ac03c8_o.jpg

ac1015.jpg

hi mate so i dont fill up mikes thread with stuff bout your g60 word of warning very hard and difficult to colour the centres and keep the dish silver i was going to do it and got told by a few wheel experts not too!

have a go thou if thats the way you wanna go if your polishing the outers get some wet and dry from low up to 2000 then belgom them!

what you gonna do with the rear bumper mate get it filled?

like the interior thou mate.

so i went for all over colour in the end and i was very happy with it heres the old girl at the end bloody miss her

newenginebay021.jpg

257255973_4874ac03c8_o.jpg

ac1015.jpg

I like that a lot mate, especially the borbets all the same colour rather then just the centres!

The front and back bumpers are going to get smoothed completely which should look awesome once complete.....Just waiting for the cash to do it though :(

Message deleted by Administrator

Please read the forum rules regarding selling items. If you wish to advertise this car for sale, please post a formal advert in the For Sale section.

Thanks.