Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

God no! i think if i did that there wouldnt be much left of them with all the salt on the roads etc... i am gonna stick my graphite D90s back on pretty soon i think.. :)

not having much luck at the moment... the oil light came on today whilst driving!!... albeit at low revs, noticed it seems to come on within a few minutes (with oil at normal running temps) of driving at low revs which probably means the pump is on its way out, as the oil level is full! could also be a faulty pressure switch...? and if i turn the car off and then on straight away whilst rolling it goes away....

As fot plans go.. nothing major really just need to sort out the spacing for the fronts and maybe add a bit of negative camber front and rear... wanna get the car running properly first tho and if this low oil pressure doesnt resolve itself after an oil/filter change and possibly an oil pump then its gonna have to be a 1.9 bottom end aswell unfortunately....

Just finished my rear lights... You can just make out the masking tape lines on the reverse light. and indicator. looks kinda cool!

this also means i will have a set of smoked crystal rear lights for sale pretty soon aswell... 8)

DSCF3296.jpg

I have also fitted my D90s back on.. luv the aggresive look it gives the car, and i ve sold the RSs... thinking of detailing the D90s similar to this MIVW Mk2 Golf in this pic.. love this car!

bob06.jpg

You know what i think... I also think you should get the TT filler done in body colour too..

S**t load of work to get one in tho...?

Would look the bollocks tho! 8)

Yeah i have to agree aswell the look was just not the same on the RSs compared to the D90s... :oops: dont get me wrong i luv the split rims but they are also a bitch to keep clean...

ohwell, due to the sale of the splits i am now able to put the money towards a set of very special brakes...hey Darren :D

well i havent lost any money in selling them on.. in fact i have probably made money... Got them cheap and in need of a refurb, refurbed them myself ... :)

I guess its just one of those things..

Interior is looking awesome aswell griff!! 8)

Looking good mike_g60, gorgeous car youve got there!!

A mate of mine saw your car in Gunwharf Quays car park a month or so ago and he came back with a photo on his phone saying check this Rado out, its a beauty!!

Much prefer the Porsche wheels to the splits you had on...

thanks goldie!

Yeah i prefer the D90s over the RSs aswell now.. all that hassle of rebuilding them only for me to sell them a few months later!! :D

Yeah the back needs to come down a little more.. just havent got round to doing it yet furkz.. :D

just gotta finish off hacking away @ my spare front bumper and i can get that prepped for paint and i can finally replace the scabby one thats on there at the moment, should supply a little more cold air to the intercooler aswell...

This is how my side exit exhaust may look after i have finished playing with the postion... the endpipe is too long at the moment so i think that may be shorted and repostioned so its not pointing so far up... but i think when done it will look really cool!

I cant find any decent pics of Big Rons green Mk2 golf... the side exit on his is the style i am aiming for...

Thanks Daz for the Exhaust bits... i can start to visualize it much better now mate!

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

in fact if i was to cut it through the red line i have marked i think that might work??

DSC00178mod.jpg

Thats what Id do, it sticks out too far otherwise IMO.

yeah i think it does look a little too long in the first set of pics.. will have to see what works best when i get the centre section box modified...