Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

Glasses Guide.....Help pls on a valuation

Has anyone got access to glasses or other trade valuation books ?

H plate G60 73k excellent nick........what should the trade in price be please......

I doubt Glasses would go back that far for an official price. Have you looked on Parkers.co.uk?

Are you selling?

I would reckon a trader wouldn't give much more than 1500 quid. To them it's just an old dub.

Gavin

G-Lader, according to the insurance company who wrote off my G60 in January, the book resale value on a very good condition G60 is just under £3K, selling to a trader you'll loose at least 30% of that, if not closer to 50% meaning that you'll be around the 1500 that Gav suggests...

If you're selling, go private or sling it on Ebay... trade in is a BAD idea on an older car and is a very good way to throw money away... :|

dont listen to glasses or parkers prices cos they dont take into account an older car!

in their eyes an older car is an old car!!!!!!!

glasses and parkers only take into account the actual detail of the car and condition,,,what they dont take into acount is the cars rarity and desire of the buyers in any given time of the year,,,

basically more ppl would desire your car in this time of year has the condition it is in so you have a better chance of making better money on it.

good luck