Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Ah memories sweet memories

anybody see top gear on sunday?...........brought a lump to my throat :( :cry: :cry: when they showed the argument for the Ur-quattro being the greatest car of all time

I found it funny but they said that it wasn't a nice looking car.. which is where I must be more of a retro kinda person cause I think the Quattro looks the mutts nutts even today. The front end also reminded me of a Corrado a litte bit.... :)

Its a tough call - i'd either like the Quattro to be the best car of all time, or the Ford Mustang. Ford haven't really ever done much that impressed me a great deal, but I have always liked the Bullitt style Mustangs! :)

Roddy, how did it compare to the C for speed and handling?

Think I'd go for the Quattro or maybe the E-Type.

Roddy, how did it compare to the C for speed and handling?

Think I'd go for the Quattro or maybe the E-Type.

its a close thing but the ur-quattro would just have the edge(std versus std)...and especially in the wet........well what i can remember of it............the one thing i've found tho is that the Corrado is the more affordable of the 2,given that they have near similar power(190bhp v 200bhp)

at the end of the day they would both be gracing my "dream" garage if my 6 numbers came up :wink: