Sign in to follow this  
Tornado

Wheels fitment help please...

Hello all

Well, I have browsed around a lot and used the search to find most of the answers that I needed. I guess now I need help deciding on what would be the best setup. I will be going with the Keskin KT1's, but need help with fitment.

Do I follow what some people do with the Brocks, and go 16X9, et15 all round with the Keskin KT1's, or would it be best to go 16X8 in front and 16X9, in the rear? What et would I be looking at with this setup? The other option is to go 17X8.5 all round.

Tire Setup options would be nice. 215/40/16 from what I have read seems to be the staple. Is this right? Thanks...

I guess what I am trying to ask is what is the best size and fitment to get that true Euro look as it is called here in the states. 8)

If anyone else gets these bloody wheels they'll be more common than Jordan! :lol:

9x16 et20 at the rear with a 10mm spacer to clear the beam.

7.5x16 at the front,bolted on no problem. 8)

Did'nt know they done the KT-1's 9x16 in ET20? Sure they're either 15 or 25 for 5 stud - don't think they're ET20 in 4 stud either! Tornado i'm about to buy these wheels aswell - think they're great! I've been studying sizes etc and come up with 9x16(ET15)215rubber for rears and 7.5(ET20)205rubber for fronts. If u want a good stretched tyre look go for 205 all around - perhaps with 9x16 on front aswell - but its not for me. Strange u never see the 17x8.5's on a rado though????? :roll:

Did'nt know they done the KT-1's 9x16 in ET20? Sure they're either 15 or 25 for 5 stud - don't think they're ET20 in 4 stud either! Tornado i'm about to buy these wheels aswell - think they're great! I've been studying sizes etc and come up with 9x16(ET15)215rubber for rears and 7.5(ET20)205rubber for fronts. If u want a good stretched tyre look go for 205 all around - perhaps with 9x16 on front aswell - but its not for me. Strange u never see the 17x8.5's on a rado though????? :roll:

I was thinking about the 17X8.5's all round, but I think the people go more for the 16 is cause you can get a slightly deeper dish in the rear and get a better staggered setup. 17X8.5 might also be a problem up front ??? but I do not know that for sure.

Think u could be right there mate! What drop have u got on your C? I've only got 30mm on H&R springs(+ Koni's) - dont know what it'll look like - might have to change to coilys!

16x7.5 all the way around. 205 40 16 Falken ZE 512's. 35et, 11mm spacer in front to clear the caliper.

Corrado_015.sized.jpg

How come u needed 11mm spacers - what calipers/discs are they - obviously not stock! How low is that? :shock: