Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

G-Tuned, SNS & JMR

Well its about time I thanked all these guys for helping me finish my car

Its been running pritty well just a few theething probs but nothing mayor but if it wasnt for Miguel @ G-tuned (charger), Bilal @ SNS (chip) and John and JMR (boost tubes welding and much more) with all the time and goods they have given me there is no way I couldnt have done it.

All three have gone out of there own way to make sure I was a happy bunny and trust me thats a hard thing to do lol

So this is a big thank you to these guys

i still dont know as i cant put in rolling road until my seperator tank turns up and i can get the breathing probs under control :)

also Bilal has pulled the timing back form 4500rpm to safe gaurd the engine hence why it was so flat that night :( but we will get there in the end

No Problem Alex, glad to help!

We can always bump the timing up after 4500rpm if you're feeling brave!? As long as mr pinky doesnt rear his head it should be fine!

As long as mr pinky doesnt rear his head it should be fine!

Hahahaha....

We are still talking about cars, right? ;)

god you lot are terrible

Jim is that the only thing that goes through ur mind now-a-day ;) lol only kidding mate

What you need to do is spin that charger up until boost pipes pop off and you burn them rubbers :) .

Got to say it sounds awsome when running, if you aint heard it run .... well hear it, not too loud and the resonation of the charger really tops it up.

Have to give you props for what you have achieved with this car, very original to the little details and not just show, its always nice to see a corrado in that condition, enjoy it mate!!

Sorry bout that Alex.. couldn't resist! :)

Really pleased that its all finally sorted though.. am looking forward to seeing this motor out and about at some of the shows this year! 2005 really is the year of the Corrado if some of the projects out there are anything to go by!

ive got to admit when u floor the hell out of it sounds like a animal have scared the living hell out of people and my mate (used to own the blue 2L 16v which RMN on this forum owns now) and drive his C43 AMG gets pissed off with me sitting on his rear makign all that noise lol

as migs say im running standard pully throwning out 5-6psi and wever tried a 74mm which made a huge difference but decided to keep the standard due ot the high revs and still sounds awesome and pulls like no tomorrow once on boost ;) just ask John he has a 16vg60 and tell u what its like ;)

Also Jim its cool i dont mind u letting out ur little pleasure in life lol ;) we all do once in a while

Yeah this year is a big year for corrados but sadly i dont think ill be able to make many shows this year one being first holiday in 4 years and two got alot of stuff on but we will see.

yeah im still about but got alot of work at the mo so i cant make it as i had made plans and cant get out of them now sadly