Sign in to follow this  
dig776

car advice

Hi,

I am helping a friend at work to choose a car. I have already talked her out of buying a city rover :shock: and a 5 door megane.

I have advised her that its best to buy a car that she as all cars cost money to run and it is easier to pay for something that you like.

She likes the puma and megane coupe and has about £6k to spend. I think her choices are good but wondered if anyone had any other suggestions? or advice on the above choices?

ps has to have four seats.

Puma is a good safe bet, depends if shes into her cars or not. If shes not then a Yaris - cheap to run, good quality, easy to sell on etc etc

Just got back from Renault dealer in Newton Abbot. Friend is now the proud new owner of a megane coupe 2002 13k fsh one owner and 12 mths warranty in silver. All for 6.5k (not sure if thst is good or not? plus service mot etc.

After driving the puma reckon that was the better car (bit girly though) for performance but not my choice and whilst the megane doesn't drive as well it does look nice.

Still reckon she should have gone for a vr6!