Sign in to follow this  
Stroller

Still having problems with Clifford Concept 650

Hi,

Some weeks on, still having problems with my Clifford alarm. I have taken it to Sounds Alarming in Wallington, who say that it is a sub-standard install...great! So I have to try and get my money back. I have been in touch with Directed Electronics, but they haven't been very helpful either! And just to cap everything, I have spoken to several Fitters (all VSIB approved) who say they wouldn't touch Clifford with a bargepole, saying it is a gadget or gimmick alarm, and that Cobra, Toad, Sigma and Laserline are all more reliable.

How can it be so difficult to fit a good alarm?

Stroller

Well, it's the same old story, it's the fitters to blame, they are a set of cunts, I've never seen a decent alarm install in all my life, every one has been a total mess.

I had to rewire my concept 50x after 3 bodged attempts by offical clifford installers.

I fitted my Avangaurd G5 myself, it took me 2 days, and I still haven't fitted the remote start yet.

And yet, I STILL have bother with it. I've had to unplug the tilt sensro as it just goes off all the time for no reason with it plugged in,

What's up with yours exactly? I have the manual for installing the G5 alarms so it may be of some help to you

If you are trying to get your money back directed will not do it because they only supply the kit.

As i said before they are fantastic alarms not gimmicky just need installing properly, unfortunately its seems you fell victim to the thieving scum who throw it on get the next car in people.

Stick their name on bad installer thread if there is 1 if not start 1 up.