Sign in to follow this  
dannyc

how low do you go?

wow thats alot of dollar

is the ride noticably smoother cos feeling all the bumps really pisses me off.

how do you adjust the height? is it a wheel off job or do you adjust the top of the strut?

wow thats alot of dollar

is the ride noticably smoother cos feeling all the bumps really pisses me off.

how do you adjust the height? is it a wheel off job or do you adjust the top of the strut?

Smoother?! hummmm... I think with the ride height shown above (certainly Jbob and Bally) its not gonna be smooth. Mine isn't quite as low, but its still a harsh ride. Although with the Konigsports you can adjust the damping to make the ride harder or softer.

As for adjusting the height, it is a wheel off job. There are 2 disks that can be threaded up and down the coilover to adjust the height. The lower down the disks are on the coilover, the lower the ride height. So as bally was saying, he has wound his coilovers as low as they can go at the back, so moved the disks to the bottom of the thread...

As seen as everyone else has posted a picture, I might as well too :lol: Don't know how low it is... I just kept adjusting until it looked right - I would however like wider wheels, and to go lower at the front...

Nice one JBOB.. look forward to seeing it in the flesh...

everyone thats been in my car have been suprised.. the rides not as harsh as you'd expect...

I dont want but I might have to raise mine up at bit as the roads round here are the worst you’ve ever seen. Some roads are more pothole than tarmac !!!!

They do seem to be resurfacing some of the main roads but the (could be)fun back roads are so bad that you cant get above 10 MPH sometimes :( :(

ive just purchased a set of asev a's 17" 7.5" wide and want to lower my corrado without any arch mods at present its an l reg if that makes any difference with the rims catch the arch at all ? thinking of purchasing fk high sport coilovers. any 1 have them if so what are they like ?

Do you know the offset of the wheels? I think they should be ok with no arch mods up to ET30... thats what mine are (well actually ET35 with 5mm spacers, but same thing) and mine are catching a little bit on the metal.

ive just purchased a set of asev a's 17" 7.5" wide and want to lower my corrado without any arch mods at present its an l reg if that makes any difference with the rims catch the arch at all ? thinking of purchasing fk high sport coilovers. any 1 have them if so what are they like ?

I have 17x7.5/33et RS's and I had to roll the front fenders flat.

DSCN4432copy.sized.jpg

I've decided to just get a set of lower springs for now cos my funds can't stretch to coilover money.

does anyone know of a company that makes -80mm springs?

We went 40mm but recently moved to an area with loads of huge speed bumps.

Now got a hole in the exhaust and keep catching the oil sump

:cry:

someone put up a pic of sukh's westside car thats seriously low and sexy

I was reading an old copy copy of PVW today and that car is awesome 8) 8)

someone put up a pic of sukh's westside car thats seriously low and sexy

Had a quick look to see what ive got for you 8)