Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Bastuck Exhaust Systems

Hi, my friend imports Bastuck systems from germany deliverd stright to your door for very reasonable rates. The systems are TUV approved, which mean they fit a little better than other popular systems avalible.

The chap you need to talk to is Jon Marchent 07974099843. If there is no reply, leave a message ad he will return your call.

I thought this was going to be a thread about a really hard to get off exhaust :lol:

So did I :lol:

How much are we talkin for a full system, or do they have a website???

Depending on system

the one i'm looking at is a 2 bx system at £335 with reducer connector

chris

I was introduced to them a few years back when I brought a G40 over from germany with a brand new bastuck fitted. The german I brought it off ran a company who tuned and serviced Porkers, Ferrari's top line Audi's etc and used Bastuck as his chosen brand as replacement exhausts for all the exotica cars he dealt with, hence why he fitted a system to his wife G40. He was quite suprised that i'd not heard of the company as they are highly regarded in germany.

0000194.jpg

The catalog above is all the systems avalible for the Corrado. Jon Marchent is a very helpful chap who will attend to your needs.