Sign in to follow this  
CorradoWannabe

Early / Late bumper design

Trying to buy a new bumper for my early style valver and the person selling the bumper doesnt know if its the new or early style.. my quetions are:

1. Is there an easy way to tell?

2. How different are they? If it is a later one can i get it to fit my car?

Thanks

the indicators/fogs are recessed into the bumper on the early, they sit almost flush on the late.

oh and i think the bottom splitter is different on the late, 50mm as opposed to 90mm.

hth

This one doesnt come with lights so its a bit hard to tell - here is the link:

Bumper

If anyone can tell if its early or late id appreciate it - although i thing its gonna be a bit tricky as the pic is the not the best.

Also if it is the one i want - please no one buy this as i need it to replce for my crashed bumper! ;)

Judging from the light recess shape, I'd say early - but I'd definately get a second opinion...

IIRC then yellow (if its original colour) was found on early valvers and g60`s so prob will be early

search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search

:)