Sign in to follow this  
redcorrado

how many fuel pumps does my corrado have ?

I have been told that i may need a new fuel pump as my one is on its last legs and that is fine ,so i rang german and swedish who have 2 listed ,main pump and in tank pump.

i rang them to order and they say that my corrado only has the main pump. is this right ,as my local vw garage have 2 listed aswell.

ps. its a 1993 2.0 16v

I cannot find an in tank pump for a 93 16V. The number I have is 191 906 091 H up to chassis, 50 L 005732

Going to search earlier and later cars now

Gavin

EDIT

There is a pump 357 906 092C but I don't think it's clearly for the 9A. I could be wrong though..........

I just bought both pumps from GSF i just bought in tank pump and main fuel pump both were correct ones and worked sweet. I tried to find my receipt and invoice but i appear to have mislaid them

I just bought both pumps from GSF i just bought in tank pump and main fuel pump both were correct ones and worked sweet. I tried to find my receipt and invoice but i appear to have mislaid them

waht model was that for ?

cheers Mark

The pumps are in the electrical items section 9 sub group 6. or do a search on pump.

Gavin

waht model was that for ?

cheers Mark

Car was a 1.8 16v but its now operating G60 power with no issues at all, if your havin that much of an issue gettin the right stuff just give them a buzz, top bunch of boys (and girls) at GSF

The ""In -Tank"" fuel pump @ GSF is £19.95 +VAT and the part number is 357-906-092C

I bought one back in May so found the invoice in the massive paperwork file Ive got for the car 8)

I dont think GSF do the main "Under car fuel pump" but I think they are quite expensive :(

I contacted gsf about my corrado fuel pump mines the 2.0 16v and they said its only listed for the 1.8 and g60 not mine so i shall just buy the main pump for now