Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

Best place to buy tools online

Jawel are very good! I just bought an Engine Stand from them. £40 for a stand that will take up to 1000lbs engine. They do normally do a smaller one for £25 but were out of stock so I took the big one!!

Bonus for me is that they are only 10 mins from me.

As for the rest of my tools I use Halfords Pro. I bought a massive set in the sale with 3 sizes of ratchets, ratchet spanners, full set of ordinary spanners, and massive set of attachements right through to star and alan key fitment must be 150 pieces for £100! Bargain!

I bought some Stahlwillie tools about 13 years ago at one of the first GTI internationals. The Posi and phillips screwdrivers are still going strong now after much use and abuse, these always seem to be the tools that go if they are at all soft. Anyone know where you can get them now? The spanners are still like new and seem unbustable. Would recommend stahlwillie tools if you can find them.

Also got a teng socket set that is knocking on 20 years old, have had to replace a few sockets due to them splitting but the rachet is as good as new.

Also use a 3/8 drive halfords rachet set that is very good with no problems.