Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Another Problem with Angel Eyes headlights!!!

Just fitted my angel eye headlights!

I also have one of Gavins uprated headlight looms!

I know it's day time but I can't see any evidence of the angel eyes working. Is there something special I need to be doing or can you just not see them at all during the day??

Also whats all this I have been reading about them needing manual adjusters? I dont mean LHD to RHD conversion as mine were shipped as RHD. But the manual adjustment? They seem to have some sort of adjustment built in????

The lights I have got came delivered with side to side adjustment but not the up and down - I suppose they could come pre-fitted with these now though. The Angel Eyes are VERY difficult to see in daylight as well

Sam, LHD Corrados may be fitted with electric headlight adjustment. My LHD G60 Golf did and my Syncro has too.

I bet it means that you cannot use the electrics with the angel eyes.

Gavin

Blue Joe - the up/down adjusters should look identical to the ones on your original lights - must admit I found it strange that they did not come with them pre-fitted

Sam, same thing for me... I know what you mean. The adjusters everybody is talking about are not the electrical variety but the angle adjusters! The output on the angel eyes themselves appears to be VERY low and is difficult to see, even in half-light. Am looking into the very same issue myself at this very moment - will pm you if I get any joy (and would expect the same in return!)

Hi everyone! GREAT SITE! Please someone help, everyone is on about the height of these lamps i got a set and there way too high! i kinda gathered you adjust the rear screw but even to the max there sitting too high! i only have one adjustment screw and the other corners are like suspended by springs - please is there a solution???

The adjustors are £7 from vag i seem to remember, All of the sets which 16vG60 sourced came with side to side adjustment but not height adjustment. The electric adjustment can be used from a passat and also the switch for the erly C. Not sure about the switch in the late C.

i tahe back all the bad things i said about the in.pro lamps finally was able to get adjusters and but in some uprated bulbs and i tell you now the brightness is superb! much safer and wider field of vision!

I am going to buy new headlights for my 92 corrado vr6. I have seen both of them on this website for sale http://www.tmtuning.com/main/html/main.html . It looks like they have everything you need to install them. I just want to know which one is better? Do they produce about just as much light? the EURO lights are about $500 U.S. and they ANGEL are $400 U.S. I think they both will look alright but which one has the better performance? Also.. If I don't upgrade the wiring will it not even be worth it? What do I have to buy to have functional, good, headlights?

Just fitted my angel eye headlights!

I also have one of Gavins uprated headlight looms!

I know it's day time but I can't see any evidence of the angel eyes working. Is there something special I need to be doing or can you just not see them at all during the day??

Also whats all this I have been reading about them needing manual adjusters? I dont mean LHD to RHD conversion as mine were shipped as RHD. But the manual adjustment? They seem to have some sort of adjustment built in????

If you put just the side lights on you should have just the anel eyes on. This is going by the in pro set on my mate's golf anyway.