Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

Electric windows

I seem to havea problem with my electric windows. I THINK!

My electric windows were/are working fine. BUT one day the just stopped working for no reason, wouldnt open at all. So i thought great have to get them sorted and got out the car and went into work. When i returned to the car they then started working again. They do it now and again, stop working for no reason then once ive left them for a while they start working again. I checked the fuses and theyre all fine. The central locking is working and the windows work on the same mechanism as that.

Any suggestions i would appreciate it.

:?

OH and also!!! the interior light stopped working and the mirror light on the sunvisor stopped working too, Think they run on the same fuse but the fuse is fine.

Problem after problem

first, check the fuse above all of the relays on your fuse panel (it will be sitting all alone towards the middle)... if that is fine, then it may be your window control unit (listen for relay-clicking sound in the rear, drivers side area when you push the window buttom)... good luck and keep us updated