Sign in to follow this  
leew

Bye bye G60

Just to let you all know I sold my C Sunday...very sad :cry: but after working out all the finances I could justify keeping it. :cry:

I'm happy to say that it has gone to a good new owner '16valver' from this forum.

To relieve the pain of selling my C, I went out and bought a MK1 Gti :D This made me feel a bit better.

I'm still going to hang around the forum as you never know what engine might go into the MK1 :shock:

Shame about the C mate - but at least you've still got a vee dub!! i personally love the Mk 1 GTI's - should still give you a lot of pleasure 8)

whack a G60 in it!! :D :D

You gotta luv photoshop :D

This is how i would like it to look...I won't show you the original :shock:

i might be going the same way leew.. had a line on a tidy, lowered, black mk1 GTI with a 1990 engine in it.. but the dumbass bought a 337 (limited GTI.. do you have those in europe) and traded the mk1 for $100 or something stooooopid.

so i'm still looking..

but i wont sell the corrado. im going to stick it in a shed and hope i win the lottery. i pay $420 a month for insurance on that thing!! ..and its running like ass at the moment. very disappointing, but i know whats wrong.. just can't justify the $$$. i'm getting a place downtown with my girlfriend.. sometimes real life has to come before fun toys.. :cry:

sometimes real life has to come before fun toys..

To true mate...we must be getting old :)

I have so been in the same boat for the past few days. I already have my toy which is a tuned G40 and it's a great fun car to drive it just won't do though for daily driving. So I am looking into getting a corrado and have just decided to store the G40 untill I can afford to make it a track car (it's got the power just not the rest) so I am going to start my corrado plan soon I hope.