Sign in to follow this  
Liggit

Help CONLOG Alarm!!

Hello Chaps!!

Have just bought a VR6 (1996) and it has a CONLOG full closure alarm fitted. the only problem is that it only has one key fob (other is broken) I think the company has gone bust and i have managed to find a dealer that has a replacement fob but will chage 1hrs labour to make it work with the system - robbing ba**ards!! I havent got any documentation but think that there will be an easy procedure to 'syncronise' the fob.

my question is has anyone got the instruction manual on a Conlog alarm?? the fob is a small black oblong with one rubber button (says conlog on it).

If you have please contact me mailto:[email protected] and i will send you my number for info...hope some one can help

Lig.

right mate.........i'm afraid that you do have to go to the dealer for this :( and you need to have the master transmitter(one with the red lense over the LED)as the dealer needs this one to re-code the replacement one and the existing one

btw......deleted your other post about this in the general chat section :wink:

thanks for that. I guess i will just have to shell out the 80 sheets for the dealer!!!

Laters,

Lig.