Sign in to follow this  
randomist

what's it worth?

hi guys,

going to have a look at a 94 L vr6 tonight but not sure what it's worth.

the car is ice grey violet colour which is in immaculate condition but it's been in a front end bump! it was nothing major just needed a new bumper & indicator. it's 112k on the clock a black interior in mint condtion, full stainless exhaust, service history up to about 85k. the alloys are slightly kerbed but not to bad, all the electrics work & there will be a full mot on it. i've had a quick look on the buyers guide so i kinda know what to look for but if you can think on anything i need to look out for let me know. i actually bought my current corrado off the same guy so i know he's a decent sort. i'm just after a general price coz i don't know how much the fact it's been in a bump will affect the price

cheers,gaz

If it is recorded then remember when you have to sell it thats when the problems start. He's probably told you because It is on the register.

Hope I'm wrong. If it is recorded then I wouldn't give more than 2.5 - 3k

im guessing it has already been repaired? if not, its worth considering the front bumper can be a bugger to get straight after a smash.

yeah its all been repaired to a really high standard, its been catergorised group d write off. took it for a test drive last night & it's a flying machine! drives really well although the brakes were spongey compared to mine. had a couple of little niggley things wrong though, back brake judders probably the disc & also it wasn't ticking over very well, stalled a couple of times to. i know its been standing for a couple of weeks, could the problems be caused by this?