Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Exhust Poly Bushes

Awesome GTI have online systems so should be able to order from them, or could just ring them, however only use the poly bush for the back box. Do you have the hook style exhaust??

If so get some chained bushes from C&R Enterprises for the front (they're a bitch to get on but well worth it!!!) hangers then use standard in the middle and the Poly on the back box

Thats what I use and my exhaust is rock solid!!! With no bushes breaking which in the past was happening every couple of weeks

All I ever use is Google to be honest.. its a cold day in hell when it doesn't find what i'm looking for! :)

They don't list the rubbers on their site & nether to Awesome.

I just want to see a picture & click & buy! :(

You'll have to SSSSSTTTTTRRRRREEEEEETTTCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH your arm over to that phone and give them a call then. I know it's hard but I'm sure you can manage it.

The Chained hangers are 7.50 each from CandR Enterprises. They do sell pwoerflex aswell so could possibly get the poly exhaust mount from them as well. Look I'm saving you work and effort here!!!!!

LOL! It's not that can't be bothered to call, I just want to see a picture of what I'm buying 1st so I know I'm being sent the right ones!

Thanks for all the help though!