Sign in to follow this  
tiddles16

Angel eyes??? What do we think???

Angel eyes just make the car look a little boss-eyed... They wouldn't look too bad if it wasn't for that. I'd rather spend the money on replacement vw lights though.

I think they look the part !! very easy to fit aswell took me about 2 hrs max..(sos about the size of the picture but u cant really see them in my others ) Picturecorradonewpics002.jpg

Where's the best place to get a set of angel eye headlights? I gather they are plug and play, just not sure if there is a LHD and RHD version?

I phoned our local GSF about them but said they don't do them, yet I'm sure someone on here said they were available!

Might look into a group buy at some point of time, format similar to my other popular group buys (rear lights and rear window spoiler), just waiting for a decent price ;-)

Just for reference: This is what the Angel Eyes look like on light-coloured Rado (those that are joining me to Karmann will get to see this one "live").

Tempest

Where's the best place to get a set of angel eye headlights? I gather they are plug and play, just not sure if there is a LHD and RHD version?

I phoned our local GSF about them but said they don't do them, yet I'm sure someone on here said they were available!

No-one??

TuningWerkes in Croydon sell them as do Stealth I believe - they are switchable between LHD and RHD, five minute job per light to switch over