Sign in to follow this  
Sy_VW

G60 Manifold

Can anyone recommend either a stainless steel or mild steel 4:1 manifold for a 92 Corrado G60. I have a slight blow between the manifold and the down pipe and thought that whilst I was sorting the problem, the easiest way would be to replace the lot with a 4:1 manifold. I currently have a full stainless powerflow exhaust starting from the down pipe. However, I have heard a lot of negative comments about to fitting a stainless steel manifolds to the Corrado.

Has anyone had any problems or could recommend one?

if you want to fit the manifold you mention above remember you are going to need to change the engine mounts too .. you are going to have to fit upgraded ones otherwise you will ripp the manifold..

Thats ok as I have already replaced the engine mounts with some vibra-tech ones, which are good and solid!

I'm in the process of doing that very thing.

I'm trying to get a TSR 4:1 s/s to fit on my 91 G60.Will keep you posted as to how it turns out.

Its worth mentioning that the G60 is different on LHD and RHD.

I'm 70% sure the supersprint dont even do a RHD manifold that fits correctly.

Just spoke to guys at volkspeed about this and they said that they do manifolds for the g60 which are actually 4m biger bore than the other 8v etc manifolds they do, -£265 roughly. Did have a tsr 4branch on my gti though and it did seem good. - They're actually made for tsr by Milltek i think....