Sign in to follow this  
gavkt

Cannonball 8000

I have decided (with the help of a very good friend of mine) to enter the Cannonball 8000 car rally from London to Rome (via Brussels and Munich) over the 16th, 17th and 18th of September 2005.

We’re entering the event with my Corrado VR6, which despite it’s problems, I love.

The 3000-mile event is being heavily covered by the media including coverage in two 1 hour shows on Channel 4 and by Maxim, Boys Stuff & Penthouse magazines as well as in the general press. It will also be covered by the Men & Motors TV channel.

Our objective for entering the Rally is to raise awareness and funding for our charities: We are registered fundraisers for The Cystic Fibrosis Trust and Cancer Research UK.

Oh, and to have a good time.

If you, or you know of anyone who may be interested in sponsoring us for this event then please let me know and I will forward greater detail of our objectives and our business plan.

Sponsors can choose to have their graphics (logos or whatever was required) displayed across the vehicle for all the media to see.

So thanks for taking an interest and look out for us on the telly!

P.S. Here’s the BEAST we’ll be driving!