Sign in to follow this  
g60griff

its running but well rough, i need help please!!!

4 wires

1 is feed wire to ecu-purple on rado plug 1st pin

1 is shielded earth-black 2nd pin

1 is earth-brown 3rd pin

1 is ignition live-red pin 4th pin

1-2-3-4

4 wires

1 is feed wire to ecu-purple on rado plug 1st pin

1 is shielded earth-black 2nd pin

1 is earth-brown 3rd pin

1 is ignition live-red pin 4th pin

1-2-3-4

Flust will this make any difference if I dont have a lambda anyway de to de-cat? I'm well :?

Adie - just tried the above ............................... nothing - tried the other holding switch thing in and ......................................... yes you gessed it nothing, do you think there could be anything else thats making this happen? I'm fecked if I can work it out gunna try flushing the ISV through with cleaner and then chucking some injector cleaner through - and feck it gun the t1t's off it - any help gladly welcome - from anyone :wink: :cry:

what is the problem if the car runs fine when you do this, i aint tried it yet like. and also my plug was well shagged so its been done away with when i had the charger done at jabba, does it matter which way round the earth wires are?

you need to tape the switch shut and unplug the lambda and leave it like it,then go for a drive

:) Yeah just done this and took it for a rip past VW Bristol's front door - so what have I done? :? its still not right but made me feel a little better :o just cause it didn't blow up! :lol: so what does tapeing the switch up achive? :?: is it telling the ECU that the engine is flat out? how does that help!!!!?? pulled that plug off {even though 2 of the wires were hangin off anyway} :oops: but what does that achive? and the problem is its still got a miss fire of some kind on idle!!!!? :x played with the idle screw {which was wound all the way out} :oops: which made no difference - what does that mean or do ??? sorry for all the questions - just Adie by the looks at what you've done to yours you'll know alot and how to resolve these f'in problems that {WE} are havin :wink: an it aint no fun when I cant fly like I used to

just did this but i left my lambda wired up. it went like a beast and didnt miss a beat. the problem i got was that the idle went up and down really quickly like i was just blipping the throttle a little bit. so what does this show, my wot switch is fecked?