Sign in to follow this  
nigwell

Max and Norm Switches

Hi everyone

Ive just bought a corrado VR6 and on the dash there are two switches that say MAX and NORM? can anyone tell me what they are for....

Regards

Nigwell :D

:?:

Mind's gone blank - doesn't ring any bells - where-abouts on the dash?

Sorry should have been a bit more specific below the Heated rear window switches left of the Head Unit the very bottom two?

:D

could be air/con.....as it was not a factory option on rotary heater control cars...only a dealer fit-option so they could have variations on what type of switchgear was used....of course i could be well off the mark :?

or

it could be the heated seats temp control...they're immediately below the heated rear window switch...though they would be graduated from setting 1-5 not max or normal :?

Ive just bought a corrado VR6 and on the dash there are two switches that say MAX and NORM? can anyone tell me what they are for....

Aircon.

Normal uses air from outside, Max will change the air to recirculating and give you maximum coldness. Turn the fan onto 1, then press them both in, and you should hear a motor whirr as the air recirc. level moves.

Have a look under the bonnet and you will find a aircon plate somewhere. Most likely a Daviair system. Got one in mine too.