Sign in to follow this  
dubmad

have to sell my baby so need to know what she is worth

well guys i have to let her go and i really need ur opinions on what u think she is worth as im not sure myself heres her spec and a pic:

eba00480462f00000015.jpg

engine:

g60- 65mm pulley,G-werks rs charger rebuild(2,000miles ago),red top injectors,rsr outlet,ported and polished head and refurbed ,stage 5 sns chip,oil breather system,boost re-route system,,de-catted,hot wire racing leads and spitfire spark enhancer unit,metal inlet air pipe stainless steel air filter

suspension mods and brakes:

powerflex racing bushes all round,lowered 35mm,front tarox grooved discs and tarox pads.

exterior mods:

fk debadged grill,kamakei eyebrow,17inch bbs split rims(no there not fake splitties! ) chrome door locks and striker pins,de bump stripped.

interior:

leather vr6 storm interior

the rear pads and discs were replaced for new items around 2 months ago new tyres yokohamas all round.

there is slight damage to the rear bumper on the corner and a few patches of laquer coming off 3 to be precise all being quite small areas and the wheels have been kurbed(old owner! )

and ythats it so guys what do u think she is worth please help.......

G60's just don't seem to be fetching good money at the minute for some reason.. something over £3000 though surely? £3,500 maybe?

what sort of mileage and service history you got with it? also, have you got all the bits before you modded it?

she has done 129,00 but the head has been rebuilt and when i had the bottom end apart the shells looked quite new and i have most of the bits left over from when i tuned her yes i also have 2 intercoolers laying around for her and a spare rear bumper and a bbs splittie spare wheel too. :D