Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Clock is clocking up fast!

Hey All,

This may just be me being paranoid, but my millege is going up at a fast rate it seems.

I am going to test this by traveling a distance of which i know the actual millege and comparing to the clock read out.

Basically over the past few days, i have made some small local trips and i have clocked up 70 miles!

I suppose this is a premature post as i don't have any test results, but i thought i would ask on here in case anyones experience could nudge me as to what it may be, or what to look out for.

Ta,

Luke

We (G/F and I) use her Saxo for all the little run around jobs and its very surprising how those miles clock up. We’ve done 25K in it this year :D Where as Ive only done 5K in my car in the last 10 months and It does get driven everyday :D Just not abused like the French **** :lol:

I could starting using the gf's ford Ka - but it means having to take down the pink dice and array of stuffed animals from the dash - too much hassle :D

I could starting using the gf's ford Ka - but it means having to take down the pink dice and array of stuffed animals from the dash - too much hassle :D

:lol:

My G/F now has a C 8) So ive got three cars to choose from :D 8)

We’ve done 25K in it this year :D Where as Ive only done 5K in my car in the last 10 months and It does get driven everyday :D Just not abused like the French **** :lol:

Dude, thats a lot of petrol......

Oh and this new C, does it have a headlight loom on it :mrgreen:

Gavin

We’ve done 25K in it this year :D Where as Ive only done 5K in my car in the last 10 months and It does get driven everyday :D Just not abused like the French **** :lol:

Dude, that’s a lot of petrol......

Oh and this new C, does it have a headlight loom on it :mrgreen:

Gavin

The Saxo is a Diesel which we thought would have been a good idea until the fuel prices shot up. I used to be able to fill it with £20 :D but now takes about £30 but it does make about 50MPG's but if diesel prices keep going up then its not gonna make any difference.

Uprated headlight loom !!!! Do you know someone who maybe able to provide such a thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Gavin it already has one fitted and it looks like one of yours 8)