Sign in to follow this  
steview

running fault 2.0 16v

ive given it you mate its the vag number of 026906161, but its not listed under the corrado for some stupid reason, you have to look in the passat or use the atp function in etka which lists all the models it was used for

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer in my last post. I meant when I was at the dealer originally - before you supplied the part number - there was nothing on the list that sounded like the right temp. sender in the descriptions.

I was just wondering what the desctiption is of that part 026 906 161 on ETKA, for instance do they call it an 'ECU temperature switch' or something? It doesn't make a lot of difference, I was just curious.

I've now ordered one but can't see it solving my running problem. I've tried so many things I've just lost faith!

i have just had mine sorted by a bosch dealer and it required adjusting the mixture on the metering head. They also found the the isv is dead as in there is no signal from the ecu, so got to look into that one :(

Thanks for looking that up in ETKA. I'm not 100% sure the ISV is working properly on this car either. For a simple management system it sure is hard to fault find!

basically if the isv isnt buzzing when the ignition is on it isnt working. I am getting no power to mine and although it still runs fine it struggles a bit from stone cold