Sign in to follow this  
dubster82

G-Max and Apex kits?

Does anyone rate these kits?

We're going for around a 50-60mm drop and trying to keep some comfort :lol:

I've been told the G-max Kkit is actually pretty good, but aint heard anything of Apex yet?

Just wondering if anyone had heard of these kits at all?

Cheers

Hello Brian,

Haven't heard much about the Apex kit as you know but my mate had Apex springs on his car and lets just say they didn't stay on the car, it was Polo 6N as well. Been in a polo with a Gmax kit and good for the money, give me Koni coilovers any time thouigh! :D

Ooh...to have the power that you have Roddy. To be able to move posts with just one click! :D

You like it don't you sir? Do you like it? Oohh...suits you!

Hello Brian,

must say i have used apex on a corrado only 35mm drop on 17" alloys and have had no probs at all,I think you can't comment until you try.

and in my experience these springs have been fine ,i had g max on my mk1 golf and hated them,

just my 2 pence worth!!

Haven't heard much about the Apex kit as you know but my mate had Apex springs on his car and lets just say they didn't stay on the car, it was Polo 6N as well. Been in a polo with a Gmax kit and good for the money, give me Koni coilovers any time thouigh! :D

must say i have used apex on a corrado only 35mm drop on 17" alloys and have had no probs at all,I think you can't comment until you try.

and in my experience these springs have been fine ,i had g max on my mk1 golf and hated them,

just my 2 pence worth!!

Cool, cheers mate. It the opinions that i want to hear so more of the same would be nice :D What was wrong with the G-MAX ? to Firm? How was the Quality of the Apex stuff?

Cheers

Ooh...to have the power that you have Roddy. To be able to move posts with just one click! :D

You like it don't you sir? Do you like it? Oohh...suits you!

yes suits me sir :lol: though i wouldn't have to use the "magic" button if people posted threads in the right section :wink:.......though fair enough to dubster82 it is a tuining and mod type post.......it is however for a polo by the sounds of it so hence it goes to general car chat

it is afterall non-Corrado related

Just a thought, Why is it not Corrado Related?

Do Apex and G-MAX not make Kits for Corrado's?

Are there not Corrado owning members on this forum that may be interested to read it too? Am i not allowed to fit this kits to my Corrado?

it is afterall non-Corrado related

Just a thought, Why is it not Corrado Related?

Do Apex and G-MAX not make Kits for Corrado's?

Are there not Corrado owning members on this forum that may be interested to read it too? Am i not allowed to fit this kits to my Corrado?

is it for a corrado that your asking?.........

Hello Brian,

right brian are u asking about the kit for a C or are you asking about the kit for your G/F's Polo??...............or are the FK's not good anymore........cos by the looks of it martin has told you what its like on a polo and it doesnt take a degree to work out that its a Polo that you are asking about the kit for

it was Polo 6N as well

As well as his own Polo 6N. Martin only has experience of these kits on his friends polo's and obviously thought it would help. He is thinking about this kind of kits if he cant fit his coilovers. I also have a MKI golf that would go rather well on that Coilovers i reckon.....

I also have a friend with a VR C that would like to lower his car now he has his wheels on, but he is on a budget. he doesn't have the net, and i ask stuff for him on the forum.

Since Martin owns a polo, does he have to keep all his posts to General cause they wont be corrado related?

http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewto ... 1&start=20 just so that you might want to "edit " your post

and before you delete it

dubster82

:: CF Enthusiast ::

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:01 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm tempted for a set on the new polo then! anybody remember price at all?

Cheers

Brian Walker

91 G60

CCGB# 1990

Corrado-UK

(Oo)======(oO)

dubster82

:: CF Enthusiast ::

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're going for around a 50-60mm drop and trying to keep some comfort

I've been told the G-max Kkit is actually pretty good, but aint heard anything of Apex yet?

Cheers

Brian Walker

91 G60

CCGB# 1990

Corrado-UK

(Oo)======(oO)

the royal we is it?

oh btw this budget conscious VR6-owning mate of yours...........his name's not Dave is it.........the one that got done for speeding in one of your previous posts?

:? Why on earth would i want to edit that post? If your talking about the "i might get a set for the polo" part. then that stands. Coilovers would be great on that to drop it 70mm. Yes, There is now a polo to think about too in the lil VW family at my house, along with my MKI i have to think about, alterations to my Corrado that can be done, im probably away to get a motorbike soon, and like i say, i do the odd occasional post for my mate if he needs help.

ie. - http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewto ... highlight=

now, whats your point?

his name's not Dave is it

No Roddy, His name is Sandy :roll: and i dont have to delete anything, you do a good job of doing that for me.

We're going for around a 50-60mm drop and trying to keep some comfort :lol:

Cheers

there's my point...............now if it was this C VR owning mate of yours.....we'll call him "dave" btw..........why did you post we're and also why didn't you say it was for your mate "dave" in the first place?

brian if your just arguing for the sake of arguing......then fine this post will be locked........end of.......i shouldn't have to keep explaining to you why it has been moved if you cant accept it then you know what to do

also while we are at it if martin starts a thread in tuning and mods about a Corrado then fine but if he starts a thread to do with Polo's then he too will have the post moved to general car chat

If anyone has actually bothered to read this far, im still open to suggestions about these kits mentioned. Other recomendations are also welcome :)

Cheers