Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

opened my jabba charger...lots of pics and questions

Steve, you bottler, must have been that shandy I got you at e38... :mrgreen:

You are right tho, it wouldn;t take much of a cock up, to be nearly a grand out of pocket.

Gavin

its an obselete ie non available cartridge.. i have disected and measured the wear on 500-150k chargers and never seen any wear in this cartdridge as stated it mearley acts as a stabiliser for the displacer. this part was also changed in the generation 1-3 chargers and was suspended in like a rubber mount on the gen 2-3 units to take even less abuse

Ahh cheers, it`s just that before I sent mine in for re-build the seal on the outside of it, where the shaft enters looked a bit mullered? (it`s the guy with the 16vG60, you rebuilt my Jabba unit a few weeks ago).

Got the charger run in and it sounds sweet by the way :thumbleft:

Ahh cheers, it`s just that before I sent mine in for re-build the seal on the outside of it, where the shaft enters looked a bit mullered? (it`s the guy with the 16vG60, you rebuilt my Jabba unit a few weeks ago).

Got the charger run in and it sounds sweet by the way :thumbleft:

yes you are refering to the seal where the shaft enters the cartridge which was sorted before the rebuild took place..

Cheers, good to know there`s still people who take pride in rebuilding the G`s, bet you get a fair few of Jabba`s ex custmers..

Got mine on the 78mm pulley and it goes great!