Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

I was called "a bl**dy boy racer" yesterday in the

i dont care what people think, im not a boy but i am a racer :)

With cars like ours whats the point in going slow?

Yes i speed, if someone walks out in front of me on a Friday night ill press the clutch and rev my engine to get him to move, i also like tearing away from 'boy' (chav) racers when the try following my down the bypass.

we're just boy racers grown up :p Now we can afford decent aggresive looking cars!

Yes i speed, if someone walks out in front of me on a Friday night ill press the clutch and rev my engine to get him to move, i also like tearing away from 'boy' (chav) racers when the try following my down the bypass.

i do exactly the same to both things said there¬¬!!!

I dont Believe it..........

SOME OLD TWAT in a Rover 25 a gold one I may add indicated and pulled out in front of me in town last night,with me stamping the horn he drove off,so I sat along side him at the lights and wound the window down,he says didnt you see me indicate? so I said your not a fucking Bus,didnt you see the car how can you miss it,its a yellow car?

So he said you better watch thats road Rage,Rage I could have chinned the 3 of them,he reckons you can pull out into traffic without waiting,Dosey TWAT

Sorry but thats it all Rover 25 drivers Need to be sent to china along with the bits that make them.

Rage Over.

Oh P.s twit the 'i' should be an 'a'

I dont Believe it..........

SOME OLD twit in a Rover 25 a gold one I may add indicated and pulled out in front of me in town last night,with me stamping the horn he drove off,so I sat along side him at the lights and wound the window down,he says didnt you see me indicate? so I said your not a **** Bus,didnt you see the car how can you miss it,its a yellow car?

So he said you better watch thats road Rage,Rage I could have chinned the 3 of them,he reckons you can pull out into traffic without waiting,Dosey twit

Sorry but thats it all Rover 25 drivers Need to be sent to china along with the bits that make them.

Rage Over.

Oh P.s twit the 'i' should be an 'a'

The bastids. I hate Rover drivers!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

was in the doctors a couple of months ago (some may remember my "blood clot on bum" post!!) and i was literally screaming in pain and i had to wait over an hour on the razor blade seats and there was these old gits in there who kept tutting and moaning everytime a young person was called in before them - i very nearly chined them when they tutted as i limped in - i havent been to the doctors for 10 years and i bet they go every week like for a day out - just because they are old / fought in the war, doesnt mean the world revolves around them.

and there was Gold Rover 25 parked outside - i bet it was theirs !

first off I will admit to being a boy racer sometimes, it just happens... =-0. I do admit we have issues like you people with your rover 25's with our big overprice and oversized Sport Utility vehicles, the problem is you cant roll up to their window and say anything because they are 10 feet above you.

Driving on our freeway here and was speeding along in the right lane, some lady wanted to get over and I didnt notice, well she got behind me and then cut out and passed me going 95 mph with her daughter in her for expedition SUV, she cuts back in right in front of me, and she didnt take the next exit so I know that wasnt it.

Now I want to hear what others would have done at this point.

here's what I did, boy racer as I am, mind you there is a bit of traffic.

got up on her ass, about 1" away revved my engine BLASTED my new air horns and cut aside her, at that point she "brake checked" me well little did she know I wasnt there anymore and her lovely brake check, 75 mph to 40 mph hoping I would hit her, caused some guy to swerve around her hitting the guard on the side of the road, his car hit the side of her car and spun it once, hitting another car stopped in traffic, so we all stopped. she got out of her car and pointed to my car 4 cars up in traffic, like I said we stopped. she moseys on up to my passenger side, window down already looking at her straight in the eye. Not a word comes out of her mouth, IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. now I got to say Im sorry the others got into this accident but it wasnt my fault so I dont feel bad.

SUV owner got what she deserved, daughter was a little late for soccer practice I presume. :-D

I have never seen crashes as bad as the freeway to work when I lived in Texas. I think a combination of excessive tailgating, drivers thinking they are invincible in SUVs and trucks, and the said trucks having no crumple zones or anything. The tiny, squashed wrecks used to really be quite scary. So I'm not sure causing any sort of accident like that is too clever.