Sign in to follow this  
J1MMY

first question...TT seats

hi folks

im looking for feedback (good or bad) from anyone who has fitted TT seats into the 'raddo. i'm pretty tall and always have the seat as low as it goes otherwise my legs are cramped and my head touches the liner :roll: .

so... my main concern is has anyone fitted them using 'raddo subframes? do they sit as low or anywhere near as low as the original seats?

any input appreciated 8)

so you got one in the end then!

no, not yet........though i have my eye on a rolling shell thats coming up for grabs, fancy an engine conversion with a difference :wink: . this question is in the name of a different project - i always use 'raddo seats as i prefer them to any other vag seat. a pr of TT seats have come up for grabs and before i jump in and buy them i wanted to check out whether they're any good for a person of slightly above average build :oops: ....the would-be seller recommended that i check out this forum as he'd read about it here before. did a search and couldnt find anything :(

hows the 'G' going?

well ive just fitted the passenger tt seat, and im 6foot 3" and about 17stone ish :oops: and i have plenty of head room.