Sign in to follow this  
kasman21

alloy wheel polsihing

Hey guys i decided to revamp my wheels and want to experiment with 2 spares i have got. What is the procedure of polsihing the outer rim on my deep dish dezent alloys?? The spares have marks where the laquer has cracked, how do you remove the old laquer??and spray a new layer. Im new to it but fancy doing it myself.

Also thinking maybe getting the inner wheel done in the same colour as my rado and the rim polished, i think that will look tight!!anyone know of anywhere near lincoln or maybe notts that are good at doing it??

any ideas or contribution would be great fellas.

thanks

Zak

I read the golf+ and they're always on about fat wheels, they did something similar to a set of merc wheels. Not sure where they're based, but they did my mates ronal turbos for his mk1 via post and they came back mint.

If you want them doing talk to LowVento he will do them for you and they will come back like mirrors.

My dezent C's on my golf did this, that laquer isnt easy to get off.

I can tell you a way to do it but its a bit dodgy so Im not going to write it here so send me a pm if you want to know, but I would say it would be easy a full days work per wheel to do it your self, trust me Ive done it!