Sign in to follow this  
DANG60

Passat Crank pulley

I was reading on this forum the other day that if you fit a 3mm larger passat crank pulley it seems to benefit the g60. I cant find the original post as im not that good with computers lol. I was just wondering if it is a worth while change as the cars off the road for the winter and is having some work done to it.

Yeah - there was a mention of that a while ago, not sure if anyone checked ETKA to find out if that was correct or not and weather a larger belt is also needed...

037 105 255 - Is the correct number for the larger crank pulley, as i think gibber quoted.

037 145 933 B - Is the belt required.

Same as standard g60-rado belt.

Yep it was me. They good for big money in the states.

I was lucky to get one fitted to my US spec engine before any one asked where I got it,

Just been on the sns website and noticed it has been suggested on there . Suppose it will be worth a try while the car is in bits. Wot do you think availability of these parts will be like then? Also wort sort of gains do you think you would get , wud it be a worth while mod. cheers guys.

It just lets you spin your charger faster, but problems with belt slip wont be as bad.

As for availability you will have to let us all know how you get on.