Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Anyone recognise J159 FAP

Hi all,

Does anyone recognise the above reg plate.

Black G60 from the bristol area.

I was wondering and pondering the other day about its history. 12 previous owners!!!!!!!!

Are any of you on here and could you tell me anything about her?

As I said good or bad might help the restoration>

Cheers T

Has no one really seen her about before or is there something horrible I should Know about her!!!!!!!!!!!

A VW dealer will be able to tell you any dealer servicing it has had. They'll use the reg or chassis number if it has had any plate changes.

Be prepared to be shocked though. I did this with my sub 80K mk3, only to find it had really got 150K up.......

Gavin

timg60, I know of two black g60's from the bristol area.. one is a k plate in longwell green, the other was always parked around clifton village, looks tidy with new rims/s.s. exhaust and a splitter on the rear bumper.

Is this the car you already own or are thinking about buying? I presume already bought, but if its for sale, i'll go take a look for you if you like?

HTH,

Baz.

Baz,

All ready got motor about 2 months ago and trying to get a bit of history on it,

All I know is that it is from the bristol area and was serviced at the Clifton garage for about 3 years.

Cheers Tim

Baz,

All ready got motor about 2 months ago and trying to get a bit of history on it,

All I know is that it is from the bristol area and was serviced at the Clifton garage for about 3 years.

Cheers Tim

Have you spoken to the garage? i guess you have reciepts for work done or the logbooks stamped? If you want i can go into the garage for you and ask what they know about the car? i'll prob be up that way either this or next thursday? do you have any pics? can i ask any more questions?!

Baz,

Cheers Tim

Have you spoken to the garage? i guess you have reciepts for work done or the logbooks stamped? If you want i can go into the garage for you and ask what they know about the car? i'll prob be up that way either this or next thursday? do you have any pics? can i ask any more questions?!

The owner in Bristol was a Mr Blything and it seems he had her for about 3 years,

Serviced at Gordano motor services!!!!!!!

Any good?

And Are you on here???

Also serviced at Filton Centeral Garage for about 2years and owned by a Mr C Mcintosh from Filton Bristol,

You Here????

We have also got a Mr Tavinor from wiltshire,

You Here???

12 owners and lots of bits of paper, Gives me a bit of an Idea of her history Though.

Tim