Sign in to follow this  
CorradoWannabe

Corrado VR6 Storm Vs Lamborghini Gallardo [And a few TVRs!]

Ok.. so the story goes a little something like this..

On the way home with my two younger brothers (19 and 15) and was waiting at Shannon Corner roundabout in New Malden about 2 minutes from home - whilst waiting to join the A3 we saw 5-6 TVRs, what looked like a Skyline (but later turned out to be a GTO) all following each other somewhere! Needless to say i followed!

They headed down the A3 towards Wandsworth and the sound from the cars was something special - this was no illegal street race either - just a collection of some top cars going for a drive - every now and then a driver would put his foot down and it was great!

Once in to Wandsworth i managed to move my way up the queue of cars and then right at the front i pulled up along side a Lamborghini Gallardo - could things get any better? :lol:

My 19 year old brother got out his camera phone and so i got a few vids - the quality is pretty terrible, but u can hear the noise from the lambo and see my trying to keep up :) also u can embarrassingly hear exactly how excited we were each time any driver put their foot down :wink:

In the end the cars lined up along what i think was Wandsworth Bridge and had their meet up and we took the opportunity to park up n take some pics.

So here are the vids + a few pics - enjoy 8)

lol - cool - but yeah, a liiitle exciteable sounding your brother! ;) :D

He looked about 30-40 id say - it has to be everyone's dreams to be at the lights with a lambo along side - still cant believe it all happened - shame we didnt have a proper camera - could have got about 30 minutes of footage if we did!