Sign in to follow this  
Dubbin 24/7

Spacer's for 17" BBS RZ's (205/40/17)

As the subject says....i am looking to get some spacers for my alloys. I just think they sit a bit too far in the arches at the rear. The fronts dont look to bad but i think if i was to put spacers on the front the alloy would scrub! What sizes spacers do you think i would need just to fill the arches a bit at the back....? Would i just be able to fit spacers at the rear....?

Thanks for all of your input......

I have some Hubcentric 15mm spacers and the longer wheel bolts needed for a 4x100 stud pattern if your interested! You should only really use hubcentric spacers

Dubbin 24/7, how many wheel bolts do your wheels need? Corrados are either a 4x100 or 5x100 fitment... If yours is a G plate 16V, it'll be 4x100 (4 bolts spaced equally around a 100mm diameter circle)

Hubcentric means that the spacers fit onto the hub like the wheel does making sure that it stays perfectly on the centre, and that it provides a "lip" on the other surface which the wheel will fit onto making sure that the wheel AND spacer stay perfectly centered... 8)

Right.....i was being thick then.....cause yeah mine are 4 stud! Thanks for exlaining the hubcentric thing for me.......

Going back to what Blue_joe has offered me for the original post query...would these be something i am after....!?

Many Thanks

they'll fit your car (being 4x100) and will push your existing wheels out of the arches by 15mm... you'll need 15mm longer bolts though 'cos the original bolts won't reach the threads! :lol:

Depends if you want 15mm of spacing or not... the one's Sam's got (Blue_Joe) are good quality ones though, so if you want 15mm, they're the ones to go for...

Anything under 15mm on a Corrado will need something custom machining . This is due to the design of the hub and how the wheel fits on it making it impossible to have a hubcentric design for standard wheels on a spacer under 15mm thick... :|