Sign in to follow this  
Dougalo

Anyone ever worked for VAG?

I'm thinking about applying for the VAG Graduate Scheme. I think it's based in Milton Keynes. Has anyone worked for VAG or know anything about working for VAG?

VAG - Vain Arrogant Gits - I come in to contact with them on a regular basis, depends which area you're going to go in to.

It's just the general business graduate scheme. From what I gather you get a few months placement in different departments so you can learn as much about the business as possible.

They are certainly investing a huge amount of money in to training - spent somewhere in the region of £6M on their National Learning Centre in MK. Like all companies I suppose theres good and bad points - the big positive is that its a well known company and at the least would make it easier to move on after completion.

From what I've seen there are opportunities for people who shine, there a lot of "tick boxers" in there at the moment and they are looking to improve the quality of all staff

I spent 2 years working for VAG . :mrgreen:

Like Andy665 says, they do employ more than their fair share of retards & can be VERY arrogant. VAG (UK) can be & often are very arrogant even with their own dealer network. Replacement parts supply is also very abysmal.

Dougalo - I suggest that you look at their business, how they operate & draw your own conclusions.